The HealthFlex program is becoming increasingly popular due to the collaboration between the West Ohio Board of Pension and Health and Wespath Benefits and Investment. This program offers comprehensive health and wellness solutions for WOC-eligible active clergy (non-retired), conference/district employees, and their families.
Before delving into the detailed information provided in this HealthFlex update, we would like to remind you of the HealthFlex Premium Credit Video. Remember, the premium credit is funded by your Church or Conference to purchase your healthcare coverage.
To make an informed decision when thinking about and shopping for healthcare benefits, refer to the links provided below for all the necessary information.
Annual Open Enrollment Meetings listed below:
Available by Webinar Recording
Annual Open Enrollment Period:
Begins - November 1
Ends - November 16
To enroll in HealthFlex go to: BenefitsAccess.org
Annual Enrollment Support Center - Available November 1:
Call 1-844-688-1375 Monday - Friday from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (Central Time)
Waiving/Declining HealthFlex Coverage:
- Mandatory Enrollment applies to 75% and 100% Full Members, Provisional Members, and Associate Members, or a 100% Local Pastor unless you already have coverage through your spouse’s employer plan, Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, Champus, or any other veterans’ coverage.
- If you are an eligible Clergy or Conference/District Staff Employee and wish to waive HealthFlex coverage, you can do so by completing the HealthFlex Waiver Form and emailing it to email@example.com by November 16.
HealthFlex “Grand parenting” Groups until 2025:
If you are currently enrolled in the active conference healthcare plan and fall into one of the following categories, please contact the Conference Benefits Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance:
· Half-time Elder et al or half to three-quarters Local Pastors.
· Dependent subscriber, retired, or deceased clergy.
· Dependent subscriber who would qualify for Medicare and/or Medicaid otherwise.
HealthFlex Webinars listed below:
To learn more about prescription drugs in general, please join the upcoming Rx Q&A:
Wednesday, November 1 (Webinar)
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST.