Contribute Monetary Donations to OhioHealth Mission and Ministry
The money in this account goes to support the many ways that Mission and Ministry operates within OhioHealth. Contributions help to support our…
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) programs, which train community clergy and those seeking ordination in various denominations. CPE also has a robust training program for chaplains.
- Faith Community Relations staff, who provide education in our faith communities about how faith and health influence each other. Funds go toward training materials and various lunch and learn opportunities that we sponsor in the OhioHealth service area.
- Spiritual Care departments, which have various needs for resources to provide emotional and spiritual support to patients, families and staff.
- Mission and Ministry general donations, which contribute to any of these ministries, or donations can be specified for particular purposes or programs.
Contribute Time or Food Resources to Our Clinics
- For some patients, healthy food is the best medicine. At various clinics OhioHealth provides fresh food and produce to help patients achieve wellness through eating healthy. You can contribute by donating time, money or food.
Volunteer Time or Money to Faith Mission/OhioHealth Medical Respite
- Ministry to the homeless is an important part of our call to be in community with others. OhioHealth has partnered with Faith Mission to provide a Medical Respite for the Homeless. While some patients might be discharged to home with homecare after a hospitalization, some do not have a home to go to. Faith Mission provides beds for those without a home who may need extra care when they are discharged.
For any of the above opportunities, contact Rev. Kristin Langstraat at Kristin.langstraat [at] ohiohealth.com
Volunteer for a Medical Mission Trip
Several times a year the West Ohio Conference sponsors Medical Mission trips to various parts of the world. Contact Chad Stoltz or MedicalMissions [at] ohiohealth.com.