Days 1-2 Registration Fee
Registration for the Building Bridges Conference opens April 1, 2020, on Eventbrite and is limited to 350 participants. The conference’s cost covers the first two days where participants choose from speakers, workshops, panel discussions, and immersion experiences. It also includes two lunches and two evening events.
- $100 - Early Bird Rate (April 1 - July 1)
- $125 - Regular Rate (June 2 - September 4)
- $150 - Late Registration (After September 4)
Day 3 Registration Fee
Day three offers learning intensives at an additional cost. Participants choose one of three learning intensive that is a deep dive into one of the three conference tracks—healthier families, healing trauma, or successful reentry. Learning intensives will be limited to 50 per track and are open to non-conference participants.
- $50 - Early Bird Rate for Learning Intensive (April 1 - July 1)
- $65 - Regular Rate for Learning Intensive (June 2 - September 4)
- $75 - Late Registration Learning Intensive (After September 4)
In keeping with our core values of equity and inclusion, the Building Bridges planning team recognizes the limitations some individuals face in taking advantage of development opportunities like the conference. Scholarships are available to subsidize the costs of registration and lodging for people or agencies who otherwise could not attend.