Welcome to the 2022 Building Bridges Community Experience!
We are so excited that you will be joining us as we build bridges for better reentry experiences together.
Registration Is Now Open!
Registration Fee: Free to Ohioans* :: $25.00 for non-Ohians
*Use the Discount Code OhioFree registering
Remember you are not alone in this effort! Invite your co-laborers to join you by sending them this flyer.
REGIONAL HOST SITES
We have five regional host sites plus an online only option this year.
Wedgewod UMC, 2350 Wedgewood Dr., Akron, 44312
OhioMeansJobs Center, 510 W. Union St., Suite 102, Athens, 45701
Sharonville UMC, 3751 Creek Rd., Cincinnati, 45241
West Ohio Conference Center, 32 Wesley Blvd., Worthington, 43085
One Government Center, 640 Jackson St., Toledo, 43604
We're excited to announce that registraton for the Building Bridges Community Experience is through our free, official app, Whova!
Once you have registered, you'll be directed to download our official Community Experience app, Whova. Within Whova, you'll be able to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Access Livestreams throughout the two days
- Watch On Demand Videos before, during and for 3 months after the Community Experience
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow participants to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last-minute changes from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides from sessions.
Already used the Whova app in the past? Double-check that it is installed on your mobile device, and log in using your existing account email and password. Then, you can register, edit your profile and finish setting up your Community Experience.
If you need more guidance on how to use Whova to attend the Building Bridges Community Experience, please visit Whova User Guides.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the Building Bridges Community Experience!
Registration closes Oct 5th at Midnight.