Registration Now Open!
We're excited to announce that the Building Bridges Community Experience has a free, official app for registration and engage throughout the experience.
Click HERE to register for the event.
Then, you'll be able to Download the app and:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Access Livestreams and Videos directly within sessions and utilize the session Q&A
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow participants to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last-minute changes from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides from sessions.
After downloading, use your registration email when signing up in the app and choose a strong password, or sign up using a social media account. Once you're signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!
If you aren’t directly added to the event and are asked for an event invitation code when accessing the event, please contact Reba Collins at allincommunity [at] wocumc.org.
Already used the Whova app in the past? Double-check that it is installed on your phone, and log in using your existing account email and password.
If you need more guidance on how to use Whova to attend Building Bridges of Opportunity, please visit Whova User Guides.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the Building Bridges Community Experience!
Registration closes September 27th at Midnight.
A downloadable PDF of the Schedule of Experiences is provided below.