Thursday, April 2, 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Almost overnight, we find ourselves in a new, unfamiliar world. The COVID-19 virus has changed everything about our lives, including how we worship. What is the church to do in such a time as this? With the social distancing practices preventing our physical gatherings, how do we connect and make our message resonate with a world in chaos? Now more than ever, the church has the opportunity to lead the charge in a world looking for spiritual answers. In order to lead effectively, we have to tell the story in a new way, for a new time and with a new medium.
In the same way a book has to be consolidated and adapted for the screen in movie form, so must the worship we offer virtually. We can't continue with a "business-as-usual" approach where Sunday morning worship is concerned. Join author, creative worship and guest readiness coach Jason Moore for a 90-minute webinar for how to face these unique challenges to worship. Jason will lead your church into a deep dive through the questions and answers that must be asked and addressed as we worship today.
The Workshop Will Include:
- A primer on shifting practices from in-person to virtual
- How to offer worship beyond online (for the technologically challenged)
- Best practices for creating worship that lasts beyond the moment
- A guest readiness guide and tips for how to offer a deeper sense of community
- Technology tips (what to do when things fail)
- Copyright concerns
- Equipment options, and how to achieve a good looking (and sounding) stream
- PDF handbook filled with resource links
- Extensive Q&A
- 30 Days to re-watch the recorded stream
- Optional follow up coaching opportunities & More
Click Here to Register
Event is sponsored by the Office of Missional Church Development and is free to participants.