The Conference Board of Pension and Health Benefits has set details for the 2019 Active and Retiree Health Insurance Plans. Please attend one of the events listed below so you can learn about any changes to the plan and how the changes might impact you. The agenda for each meeting is the same, so attend the one that best fits your schedule. Aetna/Humana, Credit Union and Conference staff will be available to answer questions specific to your circumstances after each meeting. Active clergy session is 10:00 am-11:30 am, and retired clergy session is 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm. A light lunch will be provided between the active and retiree sessions.
- Wednesday, November 14: Jackson Christ UMC
- Thursday, November 15: Shawnee UMC, Lima
- Friday, November 16: Kettering Christ UMC
- Monday, November 26: Anderson Hills UMC, Cincinnati
- Tuesday, November 27: Bowling Green First UMC
- Thursday, November 29: Community UMC, Circleville
- Monday, December 3: Marysville First UMC
- Thursday, December 6: Zanesville Grace UMC
- Tuesday, December 11: West Ohio Conference Office
For more information, contact Sandi George at sgeorge [at] wocumc.org or 614-844-6200.