Boundary training focuses on developing healthy boundaries in ministry and is specific to the role of a clergy person. One of the most interesting dynamics is the power difference between a person in a ministerial role and a member of his or her congregation. Other topics include personal and professional health and the use of social media. This training is required for all actively serving clergy and retired clergy under appointment. The cost is $25.00 per person. All events will be held from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
The Episcopal Office, Cabinet and the Office of Ministry have worked together to plan and implement this vital training. All materials will be provided for you. Starting Friday, March 16, please register for one of these events on the conference website.
- June 7-Wesley Lodge, Lakeside To Register Click Here
- June 27-Grace UMC, Waverly To Register Click Here
- August 25-Linworth UMC To Register Click Here
- August 29-Christ UMC, Kettering To Register Click Here
- August 30-Grace UMC, Perrysburg To Register Click Here
- September 12-Reynoldsburg UMC To Register Click Here
Should you have any questions, please contact Susan Thomas at 614-844-6200 or by email at sthomas [at] wocumc.org.