AIC offers churches and groups two mini-grants for ministry with justice-involved persons. The AlI In Community Grant provides funding for community engagement initiatives with local stakeholders. The HOPE Letters Grant helps groups launch a HOPE Letters group in their congregation or community.
Grant Guidelines and Applications are available below:
- All In Community Grant Guidelines
- All In Community Grant Application
- HOPE Letters Grant Guidelines
- Hope Letters Grant Application
Giving to the All In Community initiative is an investment in the redemptive and restorative call of Matthew 25. Your generosity fuels environments designed to grow transformational relationships where “a Saul becomes a Paul” and the person on the side of the road encounters the Good Samaritan. In addition, your investment helps new expressions of restorative justice and restorative practices ministry take root and flourish under the care of capable and competent lay and clergy ministers.
Your giving dollars go directly to support:
1. Equipping opportunities with ministry experts and practitioners
2. Grants for new restorative justice ministry efforts
3. Engagement opportunities with new social/restorative justice partners