Every year the Legal Forum tackles timely matters, and this year is no different. The 2021 Legal Forum, hosted by Ohio Northern University Law School, is scheduled for Friday, October 22, 2021. The forum will be presented in a hybrid format via Zoom and in-person from the Law School auditorium. Registration is required whether attending the event in-person or participating via Zoom.
- 9:00 am: Arrival & registration
- 9:30 am: Morning session:
- Boy Scout bankruptcy update, including risk management recommendations
- Building use agreements with outside and community groups
- ONU nonprofit clinic update
- 12:00 pm: Lunch (provided for those who attend in person)
- 1:00 pm: Afternoon session:
- Tax and legal considerations of generating non-offering plate income streams
- Safe sanctuaries
- Insurance panel: Brotherhood Mutual, Church Mutual, United Methodist Insurance
- 3:00 pm: End
Mask Mandate: ONU has a mask mandate so all in-person attendees will be required to wear a mask while indoors.