Connection Blueprint is an innovative hands-on practical learning process designed to help congregations maximize the impact of Jesus’ redemptive and healing love in neighborhoods and congregations. It builds on the foundational value that developing relationships of mutuality with our neighbors will change communities and congregations. This 12-18 month journey gathers congregational teams of lay and clergy leaders from across the conference into a dynamic learning community. Together, they learn and practice tools designed to assist each congregation to implement transformative ministry within their unique context, thereby allowing them to realize the dreams God has given them. The Rev. John Edgar provides the primary leadership throughout the learning process. For more information, contact Dee Stickley-Miner at dstickley [at] wocumc.org.
- Findlay Howard UMC
- Mt. Blanchard UMC
- Leipsic UMC
- Concord UMC
- Incline Missional Church
- Deerfield UMC
- Franklin First UMC
- Clough UMC
- The Gathering UMC
- Hyde Park Bethlehem UMC
- UM Church for All People
- Central City UMC
- Rushsylvania UMC
- Zanesfield UMC
- Bellefontaine UMC
- North Lewisburg UMC
- May 18, 2019 10:00 am - 3:00 pm - Both groups - Indian Run United Methodist Church, 6305 Brand Rd, Dublin
- Implicit Bias Resources - Here you will find the Implicit Bias Workbook and Implicit Bias 101: What We Don't Think We Think.
- Implicit Bias Powerpoint - from the March 30, 2019 session
- All People Practices article series
- General Commission on Religion and Race resources on United Methodist Church for All People. Includes information and stories.
- United Methodist Church for All People Podcast. Shares concepts and values as narrated through the experiences of peopel in the church and community.
- Leading Causes of Life: Five Fundamentals to Change the Way You Live Your Life. Authors: Gary Gunderson with Larry Pray
- Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus. Author: Kyle Idelman. Click here for links to books and other resources that seeks to help peopel consider how things would be different if they lived and loved as Jesus did.
- Enough: Discovering Joy Through Simplicity and Generosity. Author: Adam Hamilton.
The West Ohio Conference of the United Methodist Church (WOC) reserves all copyrights in this work. United Methodist entities may use these materials without prior permission or royalty for non-commercial, religious purposes, on the condition that you prominently display the following attribution: “These copyrighted materials are used with the permission of The West Ohio Conference of the United Methodist Church.”