Indian Run United Methodist Church is a vibrant, growing church in the heart of Dublin, Ohio. Our mission and vision is to "Grow love in ourselves, our families, our community, and the world so that more people will know and follow the way of Jesus." We are seeking to hire an to help us fulfill this mission and vision. This full-time, salaried position will average 40 hours per week and report to the Lead Pastor.
Qualified candidates will have dynamic people skills, be able to multi-task, have a high level of ability with MS Office products, excellent organizational skills, and a clear ability to work with and lead teams.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensure the office is open during scheduled office hours
- Serve as a welcoming and helpful voice for all contact with visitors and church members
- Provide administrative support to the Lead Pastor, staff, ministry team chairs, and the congregation
- Ensure the proper amount of office supplies are consistently available
- Ensure the copier and other office technology is functional, including management of relationship with IT support provider
- Develop and manage the office administration budget, including contract negotiations and renewals
- Serve as the subject matter expert on postal service regulations and expenses
- Distribute all mail and/or payments received
- Ensure the church voicemail system is updated as needed
- Schedule volunteer support for all mailings, bulletin stuffing, etc.
- Oversee the retention and storage of all meeting minutes, annual reports, or other necessary records
- Prepare weekly congregational email, worship bulletins, and other related communications
- Ensure website and social media is updated as needed
- Create engaging and informative graphics to enhance communications
- Manage church facilities scheduling, keeping church calendar up-to-date to reflect all scheduled activities and room assignments
- Manage cleaning service and maintenance requests
- Schedule visits by contractors or service providers
- Order all janitorial supplies and maintaining appropriate inventory levels
- Review all facilities and contract billing (gas, electric, phone, security system, online services, etc.) and notify facilities team or other leaders when changes occur or contracts are due for renewal
- Develop and maintain relationships with all outside groups who use the church facilities
Applications will be accepted until July 5 or until the position is filled.Contact //jallen [at] indianrun.org">jallen [at] indianrun.org.