Methodist Theological School of Ohio seeks a Facilities Manager
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and implement maintenance schedules for campus facilities, systems, roads and hardscapes, ensuring cost-effective and efficient operations and the continued stewardship of campus facilities.
- Use competitive bid processes to select contractors, ensuring work is completed correctly in a timely manner. This includes developing bid specifications and contract documents for work to be performed; obtaining, reviewing, and analyzing estimates from reputable vendors; and preparing bid tabulation sheets and associated paperwork to support the request.
- Schedule and oversee the work of contractors.
- Work with Controller to prepare annual budget request, updating list of targeted maintenance projects, with thought toward long-term campus renewal.
- Oversee the operation of the buildings’ mechanical, electrical and control systems and manage related contracts.
- Develop and maintain safety policies including managing fire alarm systems and fire risk assessments. Manage MSDAs and ensure compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the maintenance department. Direct supervision of maintenance and housekeeping staff, including assigning and overseeing repair work and maintenance projects.
- Manage procurement and safe storage of maintenance supplies.
- Make regular field inspections to assess the interior and exterior condition of buildings.
For more information, click here.