Jesus was born into the midst of a broken world held captive by fear. Throughout his ministry, Jesus extended the love and presence of God deep into the chaos of his world, because God claims all people as His beloved children. Circles of Grace are an invitation to all of us to consider how we can engage the broken chaos of our world with and through the incarnated love of Jesus Christ.
How to Organize and Facilitate a Circle of Grace
- Getting Started: Facilitating Circles of Grace
- Resources for leaders that will assist you in creating Circles of Grace that are welcoming and engage each person’s voice and perspective.
- RESPECT Guidelines Handout
- Mutual Invitation Handout
- Community Bible Study Process Handout
- Scriptural Foundations for Bible Study:
- I Corinthians 12:12-26 (One body with many members)
- Romans 8:18-25 (Waiting for the revealing of the children of God)
- Luke 1: 46-55 (Mary’s Magnificat)
- II Corinthians 5:16-21 (God has given us the ministry of reconciliation)
- Baptismal Vows
- Training video
- Holy Currencies Bookmark
Ready to start your Circle of Grace?
Sign up here. We will be in touch with you to hear your reflections on the process.
If you have any questions, please be in touch with dstickley [at] wocumc.org (subject: Circle%20of%20Grace) (Dee Stickley-Miner), Director of Connectional Ministries.