West Ohio Conference "All in the Family" Clusters launched in the fall of 2012 to uphold God's plan for families by providing church leaders with new insights for fruitfulness by utilizing a Family-driven/Church-empowered Ministry Paradigm.
All in the Family equips churches in leading dynamic children, youth and family ministries and focuses on developing leadership skills, teaching best ministry practices, executing bold strategies, implementing policies and procedures and creating a network of passionate leaders who are investing in our future generation leaders.
What can church leaders expect?
- Intentional visioning for a family ministry
- Monthly, six hour equipping sessions
- Best ministry practice instruction with correlating church implementation assignments
- Leadership skills and effective strategies to lead and manage change
- On site visits and assessment
- Monthly coaching conference calls
- Networking and partnership
Please contactrstreet [at] wocumc.org ( RaNae Street), Director of Discipleship Resources for the West Ohio Conference for more information about the application process and participation requirements.
Click to view All in the Family Clusters