- We will be meeting in Exhibit Hall B.
- The Convention Center is cashless, so please plan to use a credit/debit card for all purchases.
- No food or drink can be brought into the Dayton Convention Center, with the exception of water bottles.
- The Convention Center is air conditioned so please dress in layers.
- The Schedule can be found here.
- The Book of Reports can be found here.
- A Prayer Room is available during the hours we are meeting. You can find that in the space on the map, on the first floor next to the lobby cafe.
- First aid and mental health assistance provided by OhioHealth staff are available throughout Annual Conference - see the table in the back of the exhibit hall.
- Note that the Convention Center is undergoing renovations, so some restrooms and drinking fountains may be unavailable on the first floor, however they ARE available. Look for signage that will direct you. We ask that those who are able consider using restrooms on the second and third floors of the Convention Center.
Parking at Annual Conference
- Participants should plan to park in the Oregon District Parking Garage, 116 E. Fifth St. Dayton, OH MAP
- Cost is $6/day
- Those persons with mobility issues can be dropped off at the turn around drive in front of the Convention Center, but please do not park here.
- There is a skywalk from the third floor of the parking garage directly into the Convention Center
- Thursday - Do not prepay at a pay station, you will pay on the way out of the garage with a parking pass/QR code that will be provided.
- Friday and Saturday - You will pay upon arrival so plan your trip accordingly because it will take additional time to park in the morning. If traffic backs up move to an alternate entrance marked in yellow on the map below.
- If the Oregon District garage is unavailable, the Reibold Garage, 25 W. Fifth St., is another option that is very close, however the parking pass/QR code provided for parking on Thursday will not work here.
- We will be offering drive-through* check-in on Wednesday evening from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Just pull up in front of the Convention Center in the turn-around drive and we will get you taken care of! *Weather-permitting, we will be inside in the event of rain.
- Check-in on Thursday will start at 7:30 am inside the Convention Center.
Eating at Annual Conference
A BUFFET MEAL will be available for lunch on Thursday, dinner on Thursday, and lunch on Friday, in the room right next to our meeting space. You will go through the buffet line then bring your meal back to your table. Cost is $17 + tax, payable by credit/debit card only, and a variety of drinks are available for an additional charge. Menu:
- Thursday lunch - Pot Roast, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Roll
- Thurday evening dinner - Spaghetti Marinara, Meatballs, Italian Blend Vegetables, Garlic Toast
- Friday lunch - BBQ Chicken, Macaroni and Cheese, Buttered Corn, Roll
CONCESSIONS will be available until 4:30 pm on Thursday and Friday, and until 11:00 am on Saturday.
A limited number of these items will be available daily in the Concession area. (Note that Concessions may not be available at lunch and dinner time when the buffet meal is being served, so plan to purchase your a la carte meal items early.)
- Chef Salad with Ohio Greens (gluten-free)
- Garden Salad (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Turkey Club Sandwich
- Fruit Cup
- Assorted breakfast pastries, parfaits, muffins,
- Assorted pre-packaged chips, snacks, candy bars,
- Bottled water and Pepsi products
RESTAURANT OPTIONS located within a 10-minute walk include:
- Grist - soup, salad, sandwiches, open 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, 46 W. Fifth St. (3 minutes)
- The Spaghetti Warehouse - open 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Thursday, and open until 10:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, 36 W. Fifth St. (2 minutes)
- Thai 9 - open Thursday and Friday for lunch 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, and 5:00 - 9:30 pm Thursday and 5:00 - 10:00 pm Friday, 11 Brown St. (6 minutes)
- Lily's Dayton - tropical-inspired menu, open Thursday 4:30 - 9:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm and 4:30 - 10:00 pm, 329 E. Fifth St. (5 minutes)
- Olive Mediterranean Grill - open Thursday 11:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 - 8:00 pm, Friday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, Saturday 12:00 - 8:00 pm, 44 W. Third St. (6 minutes)
- Carmen's Deli & Bistro - open Thursday and Friday, 9:00 am - 1:30 pm, 40 N. Main St. (7 minutes)
- Salt Block Biscuit Company - open daily 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, 115 E. Third St. (6 minutes)
- Subway - open 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, 125 N. Ludlow St. (11 minutes)
- Tony & Pete's Sandwich Shop - open 11:00 am - 7:00 pm, 129 E. Third St. (7 minutes)
- Jay's Seafood - open for dinner only, 5:00 - 9:00 pm, 225 E. Sixth St. (6 minutes)
- McDonald's - open daily 6:00 am - 7:00 pm, 410 S. Main St. (6 minutes)
- Arby's - open daily 10:00 am - 11:00 pm, 160 S. Patterson Blvd. (5 minutes)
*open hours subject to change
These FOOD TRUCKS will be located at the north end of the Levitt Pavillion, which is across the street from the Convention Center:
- Thursday evening - D'Fish and D'Chicken, Zombie Dogs and Gary's Italian Ice
- Friday evening - Cruisin Cuisine and Gary's Italian Ice
Wednesday Evening Baseball Game
Head downtown to check-in at the Convention Center on Wednesday evening then stay downtown for the Dayton Dragon's Baseball Game! These games have sold out for years. Purchase your $8 tickets for the game in the UMC block that Wednesday through this link by May 24th.
Friday Evening Concert
A free concert is being held at the Levitt Pavillion across the street from the Convention Center at 7:00 pm. Food trucks will be onsite, and you can bring a blanket and chair, or you can rent a chair for $5. The entertainment that evening is Garth with Yvette Diva Williams, and you can learn more about Garth here.