Church/charge conference forms and annual reports should be entered and submitted online and added to your church’s record in the West Ohio Conference “Connection” database.
Log in to reports area: Your church’s “Church Data Administrator(s)” will log in on the home page of the West Ohio Conference website (westohioumc.org). After logging in, click on “MyChurch” then "Local Church Reports” in the red menu bar on the home page.
Your church name should automatically appear at the top of the page. If you have multiple churches, click on MyChurch in the menu and your other church names should appear. Click on the one you want to work on now.
After selecting the correct church, click on Charge Conference in the menu, then 2020. A web page with step-by-step instructions for downloading worksheets, entering data, printing copies and submitting final forms will appear.
Enter data and print completed forms:
Church Data Administrators may enter data collected from worksheets on the online forms, save, exit and return to edit data multiple times as needed. Print the completed forms to take to charge conference, along with the paper signature page.
Save, edit, submit:
After charge conference, make any data corrections needed, upload a copy of the minutes, upload the signed signature page and submit.
Resources: (After logging in, all of these are also available at "Local Church Reports".)
These forms are a part of annual Church/Charge Conference Reporting:
- Sample Church/Charge Conference Agenda
- Complete set of Worksheets for Data Gathering for Online Forms (available below in word format)
Additional forms that may be needed include:
- Properly Reporting Health Insurance (for reference)
- Insurance Waiver (only if your pastor does not participate in the WOC insurance plan)
- Trustee Legal and Property Report (usually due June 1 but a part of Charge Conference reporting)
- Parsonage Inspection Form (usualy due June 1 but a part of Charge Conference reporting, if applicable)
- Lay Servant Annual Report (to be completed by certified lay servants, lay speakers, and certified lay ministers annually)