2022 West Ohio Annual Conference
The 53rd session of the West Ohio Annual Conference will be held virtually on Friday, June 3, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, and Saturday, June 4, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Both end times are subject to change.
Registration for Annual Conference ended at 11:59 pm on April 20.
Important Events - Mark Your Calendar
- Memorial Service, April 24 at 4 p.m. at Grace United Methodist Church, Dayton (hybrid/live-streamed/recorded)
- Virtual Training for Clergy Session, May 9 from 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Clergy Session, May 10 from 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon (virtual)
- Ordination Service, May 10 at 4 p.m. at Stonybrook United Methodist Church, Gahanna (hybrid/live-streamed/recorded)
- Retirement Service, May 15 at 4 p.m. at Grace United Methodist Church, Zanesville (hybrid/live-streamed/recorded)
- The Voter Training Session for Annual Conference, May 31 from 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- The Annual Conference Session will be held virtually on Friday, June 3, and Saturday, June 4.
What if you cannot participate in this year's annual conference?
- Clergy Members: You must request permission from Chris Clough, Secretary of the Annual Conference, to be excused from the Annual Conference session. To make your request click here.
- Lay Members: If you are unable to fulfill your role as Lay Member to Annual Conference from your church you need to contact your pastor. Lay Members At Large should contact your district office.