Before making your request for on-site housing, please note the following:
- ONLY ADULT clergy or lay members of the Annual Conference may request on-site housing.
- Youth members under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If your spouse is a member of the annual conference you may submit just one housing request with both names listed on the request.
- Housing is assigned by needs first and then on a first come, first served basis as requests are received by Lakeside through this online form.
- This form is the only way to make your request for on-site housing at any of the on-site facilities listed below.
- All payments are made directly to Lakeside. A down payment equal to the first night’s charges with tax is required at both hotels and the campground.
- On-site housing is limited so please consider making alternate arrangements, and
- Direct questions about making your request to Tim McCoy, Episcopal Office Administrative Coordinate at tmccoy [at] wocumc.org (subject: Housing%20Request) .