- When does registration for annual conference begin? You can register beginning the morning of March 1, 2019.
- Who is required to register? All clergy and lay members of the annual conference are required to register. Non-member spouses and guests do not need to register.
- How do I register if I do not have access to a computer or the internet? Please contact your district office.
- Once registered, do I still need to check-in when I arrive? Yes, you must check-in at South Auditorium to receive your name tag and other materials.
- Is there a registration fee? No, however members are responsible for their own expenses related to travel, housing and meals.
- How do I confirm that I am a Lay Member of The West Ohio Annual Conference? Please contact your district office.
- I am clergy, but I have questions about my membership status, who do I contact? Please contact your district office.
- I am unable to attend, who should I contact? Clergy Members must request permission from the Annual Conference Secretary, ahaines [at] wocumc.org (subject: Request%20to%20be%20excused%20from%20Annual%20Conf) (Rev. Amy Haines) to be excused. You can make your request online by clicking here. Lay Members representing a local church, should contact their pastor. Lay Members At Large should contact their district office.
- Where is annual conference held? It is held in Hoover Auditorium on the grounds of Lakeside Chautauqua, 119 W 3rd St, Lakeside, OH 43440.
- Is there a map of the Lakeside grounds? Yes, to view the map, click here.
- What dining options are available at Lakeside? Lakeside offers several dining options on it's grounds, to view those options click here.
- Is there a fee to enter Lakeside? While Lakeside is a gated community there is no fee to enter the gates of Lakeside during annual conference.
- Where do I park at Lakeside? It is best to park at the South Gate Parking Lot (off State Route 163).
- Are there shuttle services offered at Lakeside during annual conference? Yes, Lakeside offers complimentary golf cart shuttle services 7 am to 11 pm every day. Lakeside also features the Mack Mobile which provides door-to-door service for guests and residents who have limited-mobility issues.
Overnight Accommodation FAQ's:
- How do I request onsite overnight accommodations at a Lakeside Chautauqua facility? Once you register, you will receive a confirmation notice that will include a link to request overnight accommodations. This is available ONLY to Clergy and Lay Members of Annual Conference. To read more click here.
Please email Tim McCoy, Episcopal Office Administrative Coordinator at tmccoy [at] wocumc.org (subject: General%20Question) . To learn more about Lakeside Chautauqua click here.