What's new this year? Members are not required to register this year but complete an informational survey to receive more information on the Book of Reports, Child Care and Housing Requests. To complete the survey click here.
- Is registration required this year? No, lay and clergy members of annual conference are not required to register this year for annual conference. However, you still need to check-in at South Auditorium when you arrive. Lay members must verify their status with their district office.
- How do I confirm that I am a Lay Member of The West Ohio Annual Conference? Please contact your district office.
- I am clergy, but I have questions about my membership status, who do I contact? Please contact your district office.
- I am unable to attend, who should I contact? Clergy Members must request permission from the Annual Conference Secretary, ahaines [at] wocumc.org (subject: Request%20to%20be%20excused%20from%20Annual%20Conf) (Rev. Amy Haines) to be excused. You can make your request online by clicking here. Lay Members representing a local church, should contact their pastor. Lay Members At Large should contact their district office.
- Where is annual conference held? It is held in Hoover Auditorium on the grounds of Lakeside Chautauqua, 119 W 3rd St, Lakeside, OH 43440.
- Is there a map of the Lakeside grounds? Yes, to view the map, click here.
- What dining options are available at Lakeside? Lakeside offers several dining options on it's grounds, to view those options click here.
- Is there a fee to enter Lakeside? While Lakeside is a gated community there is no fee to enter the gates of Lakeside during annual conference.
- Where do I park at Lakeside? It is best to park at the South Gate Parking Lot (off State Route 163).
- Are there shuttle services offered at Lakeside during annual conference? Yes, Lakeside offers complimentary golf cart shuttle services 7 am to 11 pm every day. Lakeside also features the Mack Mobile which provides door-to-door service for guests and residents who have limited-mobility issues.
- Is there Childcare this year? Yes, Childcare will be provided for annual conference members when in session. More information click here.
Overnight Accommodation FAQ's:
- How do I request onsite overnight accommodations at a Lakeside Chautauqua facility? After March 15 you will be provided with a link to request overnight accommodations. This is available ONLY to Clergy and Lay Members of Annual Conference. To read more click here.
Please email Tim McCoy, Episcopal Office Administrative Coordinator at tmccoy [at] wocumc.org (subject: General%20Question) . To learn more about Lakeside Chautauqua click here.