What's new this year? Members are not required to register this year but complete an informational survey to receive more information on the Book of Reports, Child Care and Housing Requests.
- Is registration required this year? No, lay and clergy members of annual conference are not required to register this year for annual conference. However, you still need to check-in at South Auditorium when you arrive. Lay members must verify their status with their district office.
- How do I confirm that I am a Lay Member of The West Ohio Annual Conference? Please contact your district office.
- I am clergy, but I have questions about my membership status, who do I contact? Please contact your district office.
- I am unable to attend, who should I contact? Clergy Members must request permission from the Annual Conference Secretary, ahaines [at] wocumc.org (subject: Request%20to%20be%20excused%20from%20Annual%20Conf) (Rev. Amy Haines) to be excused. You can make your request online by clicking here. Lay Members representing a local church, should contact their pastor. Lay Members At Large should contact their district office.
- Where is annual conference held? It is held in Hoover Auditorium on the grounds of Lakeside Chautauqua, 119 W 3rd St, Lakeside, OH 43440.
- Is there a map of the Lakeside grounds? Yes, to view the map, click here.
- What dining options are available at Lakeside? Lakeside offers several dining options on it's grounds, to view those options click here.
- Is there a fee to enter Lakeside? While Lakeside is a gated community there is no fee to enter the gates of Lakeside during annual conference.
- Where do I park at Lakeside? It is best to park at the South Gate Parking Lot (off State Route 163).
- Are there shuttle services offered at Lakeside during annual conference? Yes, Lakeside offers complimentary golf cart shuttle services 7 am to 11 pm every day. Lakeside also features the Mack Mobile which provides door-to-door service for guests and residents who have limited-mobility issues. To contact the Mack Mobile dial 419-341-8247 (Please note the Mack Mobile is strictly for handicapped needs.)
- Is there Childcare this year? Yes, Childcare will be provided for annual conference members when in session. More information click here.
Overnight Accommodation FAQ's:
- How do I request onsite overnight accommodations at a Lakeside Chautauqua facility? This is available ONLY to Clergy and Lay Members of Annual Conference. To read more click here.
Please email Tim McCoy, Episcopal Office Administrative Coordinator at tmccoy [at] wocumc.org (subject: General%20Question) . To learn more about Lakeside Chautauqua click here.