Registration Guidelines for the 2019 Annual Conference:
- Registration for Childcare is now open (form can be downloaded at bottom of page)
- Child care is available for children age 1 year and above to Clergy & Lay Members of Annual Conference during the time that conference is in session.
- Please print and complete all information on form (form can be downloaded at bottom of page)
- Registration form and payment must be received by Lakeside Chautauqua on or before Friday, May 17, 2019 for child(ren) to be eligible for child care.
- Registration closes on the date listed above or when 40 children are registered (whichever comes first).
- Late registration and on-site registration are NOT permitted.
- A confirmation email with final instructions will be sent after May 17, 2019 to those registered.
2019 Lakeside Childcare Policies:
- Cost per session is $7.00 per child.
- All sessions begin and end at Lakeside United Methodist Church on 5th & Cedar.
- If any conference sessions end earlier than the stated time, parents are to pick up their child(ren) within 15 minutes of the end of the session.
- Older children (typically those who have completed Kindergarten) will participate in a variety of supervised activities (outdoor games, arts and crafts, supervised playground, board games) on the Lakeside grounds.
- Younger children will be cared for in the church facilities and participate in outside play as appropriate.
- Juice/water and healthy snacks (i.e. Cheerios, goldfish, pretzels, granola bars) will be provided during each session.
- Please provide all personal care items needed for each child and place in a bag labeled with child’s name.