- Lakeside Chautauqua will offer child care for children age 1 year and above to Clergy & Lay Members of Annual Conference during the time that conference is in session. However registration closed as of Friday, May 18. Late registration and on-site registration are NOT permitted.
- Cost per session is $7.00 per child per session.
- All sessions begin and end at Lakeside United Methodist Church on 5th & Cedar.
- If any conference sessions end earlier than the stated time, parents are to pick up their child(ren) within 15 minutes of the end of the session.
- Older children (typically those who have completed Kindergarten) will participate in a variety of supervised activities (outdoor games, arts and crafts, supervised playground, board games).
- Younger children will be cared for in the church facilities and participate in outside play as appropriate.
- Juice/water and healthy snacks (i.e. Cheerios, goldfish, pretzels, granola bars) will be provided during each session.
- The parent/guardian is to provide all personal care items needed for each child contained in a bag labeled with the child’s name.
- Refunds, if requested in writing, will be issued until Friday, May 18, 2018. After that time, supplies are purchased and refunds will not be given.