Clergy and elected Lay Members will gather for the 2018 West Ohio Annual Conference in Hoover Auditorium at Lakeside Chautauqua, Sunday, June 3 through Wednesday, June 6, 2018 with Bishop Gregory V. Palmer presiding. This year's theme is “Be Not Afraid… There is Enough” based on Matthew 14:13-21. For more information click a link below:
- Preparing For Annual Conference
- Arrival & Check-in
- What to Expect During Annual Conference
- Basic Schedule
- Overnight Accommodations
- Request to Host an Event
- Submit a Recommendation
- Detailed Map of Lakeside Chautauqua
All Clergy and Lay Members will receive advance information about annual conference in the months and weeks leading up to the June session. If you are not receiving event information from West Ohio about this year's session, please be sure your record is properly marked as a lay member of annual conference by contacting your district office. Please note: This request form is for Clergy only.
Unable to Attend?
Clergy Members: If you are a Clergy member and unable to attend, you must seek permission from the Annual Conference Secretary, Rev. Amy Haines to be excused. You can make your request online by clicking here.
Lay Members: If you are unable to fulfill their role as Lay Member to Annual Conference representing a local church, you should contact your pastor. Lay Members At Large should contact their district office.
If you have a question about annual conference please contact:
- tmccoy [at] wocumc.org (Tim McCoy) - General questions, overnight accommodation requests, event requests, agenda requests
- kpanovec [at] wocumc.org (Kay Panovec) - Communications, live streaming
- jfrost [at] wocumc.org (Jack Frost) or jperry [at] wocumc.org (Joy Perry) - Check-in, name tags
- ahaines [at] wocumc.org (Amy Haines) - Rules, recommendations, requests to be excused
- nriley [at] wocumc.org (Nancy Riley) - Bishop Palmer's schedule