The All People Pastoral Internship focuses on spiritual formation and leadership development shaped by the United Methodist Church for All People’s commitment to justice, inclusion, and spiritual transformation.
This 11-week paid internship offers undergraduate students an opportunity to engage in asset-based community development, to live in intentional community, and to discern their call to active, full-time ministry.
Life in Community: Interns live together in on the South Side of Columbus and experience life as an intentional Christian community—sharing in meals, weekly house meetings, and communal prayer.
Prayer and Discernment: All People Interns participate in weekly worship services, bi-weekly access to a spiritual director, and monthly faith-rooted leadership seminars.
Work and Vocation: Interns work full-time in the ministry of UM Church for All People. Each intern will be assigned one ministry area to coordinate and will be paired with a professional mentor.
• Willing to engage in ministry with ALL people!
• Willing to be challenged in the areas of leadership, spiritual disciplines, and self-awareness.
• Exploring a call to active, full-time ministry.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical and project management skills.
• At least 19 years of age and a current student enrolled at an accredited college or university.
• Willing to authorize a personal/criminal background check.
Submit an application at: https://goo.gl/forms/PcFFcqSDefIVGjyq2
Deadline to Apply is March 31, 2017. Preference will be given to applications received by March 24, 2017.